100 Druid app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Dethwin
Whee!

100 Druid app

Postby Dethwin » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:31 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character Dethwin

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Dethwin
-Class: Druid
-Race: Halfling
-Level: 100
-Number of AAs: 4630

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: VoA tier 2

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): None, I hate not having my ports

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I enjoy adventure. I like working on raids not just farming them. My favorite raid will always be Vashimtar. I have maxxed most tradeskills for merc slots. I like new content and finding loopholes to make things easier.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
maximum uberness

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I play most evenings 7-midnight.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
90+ %

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.

Appotus Dominus - left due to my isp not being able to handle raiding, actually left game recently returned in mid Dec 12

Unbroken Bonds - nice guild with good peeps but little interest in raiding

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: N/A

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
I know Reijo and Yecna from AD. Maybe some others but I'm bad with names.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
CN is a good fit for what I'm looking for. Hard core raiders that have real life too.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I'm a Sears in home appliance repair tech. I am into bowfishing, hunting, and camping.

-Where are you from? Northern NY almost into Canada

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Green with purple polka dots.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: 100 Druid app

Postby Littlabit » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:54 pm

Sent a PM with information for you and good to see your app, talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"