level 98 Warrior App Roadkilss

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Roadkilss
Whee!

level 98 Warrior App Roadkilss

Postby Roadkilss » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p):

-Name:Roadkilss
-Class:Warrior
-Race: Froglok
-Level: 98
-Number of AAs: 4,043

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: RoF-attuned to everything HoT-only have up to T3 UF- only have up to T2

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Alt-OrchestraOfOne-Bard-level 45 all my other alts are 10 and under

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Soloing is awful lol. i like grouping and raiding a lot though.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term: -I hope to hit level 100 soon - I hope to get 5,000 AAs Long Term: -Max AAs

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Mon.-Thurs: 3-9ish Fri:3-whenever Sat.-Sun:all day Time zone=EST

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. i will be able to be at every one...but will have to leave early

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
Undivided Faith-Leader was very negative and mean Halo Guardians-UF was my first guild so it just doesnt feel the same being in a non-raiding guild

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Halo Guardians-Have some friends there

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? No I have not had a chance to really raid/group with you sadly

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? I have had many people tell me that CN was a family guild but also a good raiding guild.I chose to apply to your guild because raiding isnt required

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to make some new friends and just to have fun

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-Where are you from? United States of America

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Black

Roadkilss
Whee!

Re: level 98 Warrior App Roadkilss

Postby Roadkilss » Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Forgot to put that I am a Gold Member.