App For Sulsfick Floofycougar 95 Ranger

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Sulsfick
Whee!

App For Sulsfick Floofycougar 95 Ranger

Postby Sulsfick » Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Sulsfick Floofycougar Application for Membership

Your Main Character

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold

-Name: Sulsfick
-Class: Ranger
-Race: Halfling
-Level: 95
-Number of AAs: 2515

-Magelo Number (if you have one): No Magelo currently for this toon, would be happy to put one together though.

-List which keys and flags you have: I've done enough SoD progression to get the J5 merc, and I've also completed T1 and T2 HoT Progression.

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Sulsciste 80 SK (my old main) Shootice 85 Bard (Boxed) Qxoz 78 Wizard (also boxed)

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I really enjoy grouping, and not prefer not to box (to me its just too much work). Exploring and dying frequently is great as well. I don't mind soloing, and would like to raid on occasion.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Some real short term goals is to grind several hundred/thousand aa. Also looking to get through some of the RoF progression quests as well.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I'm EST, so normal play time for me is anytime between 4-9 during the week, weekends im typically up early, and on til 10-midnight, although woiuld have no issue staying up later to raid/finish group task.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Most Saturday raids i would attend, and could probably attend either the tuesday or weds raid. My goal would be 50% raid attendance.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.When i came back to EQ earlier this year in April i was still playing my SK as my main, and the ranger was only 65 with 50 aa. I decided then when returning i wanted to solo more (or, have more of an option to) so i started playing the ranger more. The SK was in TF, and the first day i had him in coming back, someone from Order of War had messaged me asking me to join their guild, which I did. Two days later, the person who recruited me left the guild, but i stuck it out, as they seemed to be helpful enough. About two weeks after that, they started raiding on weekends and were very in-your-face about why you weren't raiding and whatnot which i didn't care for too much. The few friends i did have in the guild felt the same way, and since we really never grouped outside of us, we eventually just disbanded and made a private guild. After about two days of being on our own D3 came out and we all jumped games. I've been back again since October, hanging out in a friends guild, Cantankerous Oldmen for use of the guild portal.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: I still am in Cantankerous Oldmen, for guild portal really.

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I have known Urtasil and Dkofklove since my SK was a wee toon, many years ago (probably 6 years now). I have also recognized many familiar names from my TF days as well, but do not know them terribly well. In the last few days i have had a chance to briefly group with Jumjam, Fnord, Oneeyedranger, and Vyrus, while grouping with Urt and/or Dk.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?Urt and Dk say nothing but great things about this guild. and the interactions i've had the last couple of days with some of the other members has been outstanding. I am hoping for more of that, and possibly meeting some new folks, or some old faces again.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I am hoping to find some other people to group with once in a while, take on some raiding, and overall, just looking for a guild with some personality and life in it once again.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes I have.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I do data entry and spreadsheeting work for an educational software company. (you should see my awesome aug sheet i have created!)

-Where are you from? I live in Berkley, MI. About 20 mins north of Detroit.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) I can drive south to go to Canada...Maroon is my favorite color, although i do like most shades of reds and purples.

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: App For Sulsfick Floofycougar 95 Ranger

Postby Littlabit » Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:29 pm

PM sent with info, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Sulsfick
Whee!

Re: App For Sulsfick Floofycougar 95 Ranger

Postby Sulsfick » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:07 am

Just an update - I am now up to 3631 aa.