lvl 65 Barbarian Shaman Guild App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Shakasa
Whee!

lvl 65 Barbarian Shaman Guild App

Postby Shakasa » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 am

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Silver

-Name: Shakasa (aka Jeff)
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Barbarian
-Level: 65
-Number of AAs: ?? - I actually didn't look last night when I logged in.

-Magelo Number (if you have one): I used to but have forgotten it, already started process to get a new one.

-List which keys and flags you have: just lower level stuff

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Kredak 24 Ranger

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Soloing, Questing, Tradeskills and some Raiding.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Short term, re-learn the game. I started EQ within 2 months of the game launch played until I think 2005, been gone since then. I have also played WOW, EQ2, DAOC, TR, and a million other MMORPG's but could never re-create the amazing friendships and fun I had with the original EQ. Long term, just to have a home to hang out with some old friends.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? I am on the East Coast and will most likely play 1-3 nights per week plus weekends...I know not a lot but I have a 12 year old daughter, 2 great dogs and my wife (Tinili, a former EQ player) and I own two businesses plus have full time jobs so it doesn't leave a ton of time for gaming...but I make up for it in my internet forum use ;)

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. From that I would say I would raid 33% of the time ;)

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. I was a member of Sacred Circle of Life under the Great Zahasha. I was also a founding member of Heroes Transcendent and Co-Founder of Valiant Souls. I was also in CN for about a month when Heroes broke up CN was kind enough to invite us in to their family until we could figure things out. Only left CN because I had friends who at the time where serious raiders and I backed them...no serious raiding in my future these days. Of course in those days if I wasn't on EQ atleast 8 hours a day something was wrong.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: None

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Our old guild Valiant Souls often raided with CN. In the past I was good friends with Grayboots and remain friends with Zahashah

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Looking to hang out with old friends, relearn the game from experts like you and have some fun!

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? All your LOOTAGE! No, seriously. I don't really need anything from the guild other than fellowship. I am not the type to take without giving first as I am sure Zahashah can attest...

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? I do and concur with all of them.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? Well, during the day I am a Development Director for a International Non-Profit working in the areas of hunger. I also own a Martial Arts studio along with my wife where the entire family spends almost every night. I am also a Firearms and Survival Instructor and co-own a company that does trainings primarily in the Southeastern USA.

-Where are you from? Originally Chicago, through Alabama, back up to Indiana and now reside in Paradise...Southwest Florida

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) well that depends on what part of Canada...if your in the good parts is BLUE, if not then its bleu

Finally, I would like to say that whether I am re-tagged CN or not is not really important. It was great getting online and chatting it up with some old friends last night. If I am ever needed call upon the Shakmeister and he will be there...but give me a few days right now I am half naked and have gimp gear....apparently in all those server transfers and migrations only bound gear stayed with me :(...but I am rocking that Spear of Fate!

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Re: lvl 65 Barbarian Shaman Guild App

Postby Goofydoofy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:43 am

Typically, if you leave CN, you don't get automatically retagged. It is a voting process like any other app. That being said, unless you are a total douche, I don't see why you won't end up with a tag in the end. We can tag you as a recruit until you are a full member (I said "member" /blush) so you can access the guild portal and read/talk in guild chat. You won't be able to raid with us until you get the minimum level and AA count to be a guild raider.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Shakasa
Whee!

Postby Shakasa » Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:47 am

No worries and thanks Goofydoofy! I appreciate it and totally understand nothing is automatic. Looking forward to gaming and meeting all the new CN people and rehashing the old days with others.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:28 pm

PM sent to you inbox, good to see your app and we will talk more in game! thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

oneyedranger
Whee!

Postby oneyedranger » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Goofy you keep telling me I am a douche but I still got in.

Glauri
Whee!

Postby Glauri » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Good to see the app hon!
Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many.
Glauri

Goofydoofy
Ride a cowboy, save a horse

Postby Goofydoofy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:47 am

You got in before the douche rule.
Level 106 Druid, Level 106 Enchanter, Level 106 Paladin
Drinal - Maelin Starpyre Server

Shakasa
Whee!

Postby Shakasa » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:21 am

So I can be 99% and still get in...there is HOPE!