Raslei 70 App

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Raslei
Whee!

Raslei 70 App

Postby Raslei » Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:47 am

Application for Membership

Your Main Character Raslei

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name: Raslei
-Class: Shaman
-Race: Iksar
-Level: 70
-Number of AAs: 0

-Magelo Number (if you have one): http://eq.magelo.com/profile/2479849

-List which keys and flags you have: none

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): none

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): I am still learning so I like to explore, do quests, and lately have been duo-ing a lot with Keim trying to get me a few more levels and experience some different zones.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Make friends here, learn how to play my character better, level up, learn where to place my AA's when I get some (haha), experience more game content and help others as I can although my experience in game is limited thus far. Eventually I would like to experience end game content and perhaps raid and be a part in that respect too.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? Usually everyday in the evening Monday thru Friday and depending on plans, flexible on the weekends. Central time zone.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. Right now not interested in raiding but I might be once I feel more comfortable with my toon.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Never been in a guild before and I am new to the game so I hope you guys will take me under your wing and help me to be a part of your family.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain: Right now in TM only for guild access.

Your Experience with CN: I have no exp with CN other then my RL BF is in CN (Keim) and although he has been off game for a while, he has friends in CN that he likes to group with and I want to group with him and make friends here too.

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? Keim and Cruelia only so far

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Keim loves the guild atmosphere and the casual style and I think regardless if we raid or not that I will enjoy being in the guild and I want to be where he is =)

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? I hope to make new friends, experience some things that are only experienced being in a casual atmosphere guild and CN has just that. And, once again I want to be where Keim is.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?

-Where are you from? Oregon

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Purple

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Raslei 70 App

Postby Littlabit » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:17 am

PM sent with info, talk more in game, thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"