Necro looking to re-app

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Darklin
Whee!

Necro looking to re-app

Postby Darklin » Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Application for Membership

Your Main Character : Darklin

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): gold

-Name: Darklin
-Class: Necro
-Race: gnome
-Level: 85
-Number of AAs: 995

-Magelo Number (if you have one):

-List which keys and flags you have: Everything up till Either Void F or G

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): don't have any that I will be playing with at this time. focusing all my time on my main toon

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc):
I like to get into a good group when I can. I mostly kite on my necro, but willing to help out when and where I can anytime. Other things include pinching butts, getting butt drunk and streaking PoK and the night is not complete without stealing Goofydooofy's goat. :)

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc)
First one will have to be to hit 95 and then 100 once new xpac comes out. Would like to get keyed and blackflagged for stuff I dont have so that I can participate in raids when I am able to. Other then that grinding many of 1000's of AA's

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone?
I am on PST live up in the great Northwest In Seattle, WA. I will be on mostly everyday during the week but only after like 4/5 pm my time during the week is harder for me to do stuff that requires a lot of time and focus. Weekends on most the time unless I am not home.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend.
Right now none seeing that I am not up to the level to be able to join you all on raids. Once I hit max level I may be able to make 50% of raids. Like I said above during the week is harder seeing I usually don't get home till close to the time raids start.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave.
I was in CN up till about 2009 when I decided to leave EQ to try other games. My wife is still a member of CN her toons name is Nyrial. I Know a lot of the members that are still in CN. Never really been in any other guilds with this toon other then CN

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us?
In the past I raided with you all up till late 2009. Since I have returned which was two days ago, I have just grouped up with Oneeyed. As far as members I know do I really have to list them all. LOL A few are Ommina. Jhereg, Oneeyed, Goofy, Addrianis, Caramonn, Ontime, Sinadar, Esutac, Meeuw. Ok that's enough. most all the member that were members before 2010.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild?
I just came back to the game after about a 3 year break and was in CN before and have lots of friends there and would like to play with peeps I know.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild?
Mainly I hope to get back in touch with all the friends I had in CN before. Other then that I hope to get caught up on my flags and progression so that I am up to current content in the game.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them?
yes

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life?
I am a truck driver for Costco business delivery

-Where are you from? Live in Seattle, WA

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) bleu

Littlabit
Meanie

Re: Necro looking to re-app

Postby Littlabit » Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 pm

PM sent with information on channels. good to see your app and talk more in game. Thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Addrianis
Whee!

Postby Addrianis » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:57 pm

YAY WB hun!!

Zahashah
Whee!

Postby Zahashah » Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi Darklin ... nice to see you app here !
"It is good to have an end to journey towards:
but it is the journey that matters in the end." ~Ursula K Le Guin