Kajera - 94 Cleric

Applications are open for all classes. Hello!

Moderator: Littlabit

Forum rules
Remember to read the CN Rules and Policies first!
Kajera
Whee!

Kajera - 94 Cleric

Postby Kajera » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Your Main Character: Kajera

Account type: (gold, silver or f2p): Gold, expires 8/13/13

-Name: Kajera
-Class: Cleric
-Race: High Elf
-Level: 94 (5%) from 95
-Number of AAs: 4200 and some change

-Magelo Number (if you have one): This is on my "to do" list.

-List which keys and flags you have:
Trakanon Idol
Key of Charasis
Sleeper's Key
The Scepter of Shadows
Ring of the Shissar
Tower of Frozen Shadow: 7
Key to the lower depths of the Ruins of Lxanvorn
Tailsman of the Thunderous Foyer
Passkey of the Twelve
A Stone Key
Enchanted Ring of the Torden
You can pass freely through the barrier surrounding Qvic
You can safely enter Anguish, the Fallen Palace
SoF - Key - Crystallos Base
SoF - Key - Mansion Base
SoF - Key - Mansion Raid
Dreadspire - Key to the Library
Dreadspire - Access granted
Depths of Darkhollow Defeated Emperor Draygun
Depths of Darkhollow Council of the Nine Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow Queen Sendaii Defeated
Depths of Darkhollow Bloodeye Defeated
Dreadspire Access to the Lower Spire Granted
Sverag Gained Access to Razorthorn Tower of Sullon Zek
Depths of Darkhollow - You have been formally invited as a guest to the Dreadspire Keep
SoD- You have the key to Discord Tower on your keyring

-List your alts on this server (name, level, class): Strawbery 91 Rogue 300 Make Poison, Ailelaru 87 Wizard, Andilin 89 Berserker 300 Blacksmithing

A Little Bit About Yourself

-What are a few things you enjoy most about playing EQ? (For example: raiding, grouping, soloing, tradeskilling, exploring, questing, etc): Trade skilling, questing, mindless chatter. 300 Baking, 300 Tailoring, Brewing and Pottery going up next both mid 200's atm.

-Tell us some of your short and long term goals for your character. (For example: quests, epic, tradeskills, leveling, AA ability, etc) Getting acquainted with the new expansion, finishing my tradeskills.

-When do you normally play EQ? What is your time zone? CST. I am spotty during the weekday but on almost every weekend with Dommer.

-CN generally raids Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays at 8 pm Eastern Time. Raiding is not required, but we would like to know what % of raids you think you will attend. 30% maybe more depending.

-Please tell us which other guilds you have been a member of and why you chose to leave. Chivalry Reborn: Nice people, bad fit for me. Halo Guardians: I'd rather be able to play with Dommer most of the time and this is where he wanted to be.

-If you are still a member in another guild, please explain:

Your Experience with CN

-Which members of CN do you know? Have you had a chance to raid or group with us? I've had a run in or two with One and his alt army. Other than that I know Dommer who is new as well.

-Why are you applying to CN? Is there a specific reason you chose to apply to our guild? Listed Above.

-Tell us what your goals are for applying. What do you hope to get out of the guild? Exploration, meet new people, find a place I fit in easily and enjoy being.

-Have you read the CN Rules and Policies and understand them? Yes.

Optional Info

-What do you do in real life? I sell books!

-Where are you from? Chicago, IL.

-What is your favourite colour? (with Canadian spelling) Grey

Kajera
Whee!

Re: Kajera - 94 Cleric

Postby Kajera » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Oh Convorteum and SS flagged as well. My brain just melted when I typed out /key in game though.

Littlabit
Meanie

Postby Littlabit » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:51 pm

PM sent with information, good to see your app and talk more in game. thanks Bit
Littlabit D'might 105 Cleric
GL of Celestial Navigators (Mushroom follower)
"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly"

Kajera
Whee!

Postby Kajera » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Update: Magelo Number: 2465704

Kajera
Whee!

Postby Kajera » Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:17 am

Updates: About 30% into level 95. Alaran is now 36. I replaced the empowered bone shard in my face with an eye of rot. Working on topping out my passive healing AA to 95 and then my defensives and then activated healing AA. 290 in brewing, maxed my swimming and alcohol tolerance.

We also got Dommer up to 94, with the 13 damage 2hander aug out of MC and the AC aug from Mooto. Alaran is also 36. I'll have him on during the day this week to get his swimming and alcohol tolerance while he's at work/school. 2693 aa to 2782.